On-Campus Housing Emergencies
Life Safety Emergencies
For life safety emergencies including fire, activated fire alarm, activated fire extinguisher, gas odor, etc. please call CUPD at 607-255-1111.
Facilities emergencies include:
- Broken elevator
- Card access or door latch failure
- Broken windows
- Plugged toilet in a location with only one toilet
- No heat in room or apartment
- No hot water in room or apartment
- No electricity in room or apartment including no working lights
- Unusual loud noises coming from the mechanical room
- Vomit or other bodily fluids
What To Do
Please reach out to the on-call phone number posted at door entrances.
Not an Emergency?
Please review and submit a maintenance request instead.