The perfect event, meeting, or gathering begins with having a great location and good planning. Conference & Event Services is here to assist you in this success.
Event Planning Services
From limited support packages to complete event management, we'll be your single point of contact for all facilities and resources on Cornell's campus.
Our experienced Planners are here to work with you on all aspects of your event, providing as much or as little support as you require. As part of our standard services, we can:
- Build a customized event package tailored to your budget and objectives
- Provide and manage a detailed planning calendar and checklist
- Arrange on-campus meeting facilities, accommodations, dining, and recreational activities
- Coordinate local excursions such as wine tours, waterfall tours, or Cornell Orchard tours
- Manage all aspects of guest registration - either online with a customized registration webpage, or onsite with staff support to check-in guests and accept payment
- Create and manage an event ticketing site specific to an individual event
- Set up a University account, process payments, deposit receipts, and reconcile final accounting
- Secure insurance, contracts, and University use-of-property and departmental approvals
- Draft talent contracts consistent with University policy
- Coordinate technology/audiovisual resources and support
- Make reservations for transportation, hotel accommodations, dining at area restaurants, facility rentals, and off-campus recreational events
If your event is held during the academic year, or you're looking for off-campus accommodations, we can assist in coordinating room blocks at local hotels and inns within a short drive to campus. Please contact us for referrals.
Cornell's acclaimed Statler Hotel, located on campus and part of the University's world-famous School of Hotel Administration, is also a popular option.
- Produce conference materials: invitations, nametags, signage, swag, and memorabilia
- Monitor conference activities and respond to last-minute needs and special requests
- Arrange catering with Cornell’s on-campus caterer, Cornell Catering