Service Center and Concierge Service
The Service Center team consists of team members who have excellent customer service skills and are focused on improving the quality of daily life for students, faculty, staff, and visitors alike. Our team of concierge and student service assistants can help with anything from finding a local bus route or finding a laundry service, so students and campus visitors have more time to focus on what is essential.
The team is here for any questions, concerns, or updates that you may have. Stop by a service desk in person or call by phone. Our North Campus desk is open year-round, with our West and South Campus desks open during the summer.
- Guests staying on North Campus
- North Desk: (607) 255-6214
- 1st-floor Service Center desk in Robert Purcell Community Center, 107 Jessup Road, Ithaca, NY 14850.
- Guests staying on West Campus
- West Desk: (607) 255-5001
- 1st-floor office in William Keeton House, 4 Forest Park Lane, Ithaca, NY 14853.
- Guests staying in South Campus
- South Desk: (607) 255-7586
- 2nd-floor Service Center desk in Cascadilla Hall, 115 Cascadilla Place, Ithaca, NY 14853.
Summer guests may call 24 hours a day for assistance: (607) 255-6214. Academic-year guests should look to the Service Center Schedule posted here.
Please contact us regarding any of the following topics:
- Conference questions or needs
- Room repair or maintenance requests
- Housekeeping requests
- Fan rentals
- Personal care items and toiletries
- Transportation and travel arrangements
- Dining facilities
- Restaurant Recommendations
- Keys and Card Access
- or anything else!