Conference Catering Options
Let us work with you to create a dining package that best suits the needs of your attendees and your event schedule. Cornell is known for its exceptional food. In fact, college guides consistently rate Cornell Dining – of which Cornell Catering is a part – among the very best in the nation!
Cornell Catering works closely with Cornell’s own Conference & Event Services team to develop menus and services ideal for groups utilizing Cornell venues and resources for a variety of group events and conferences. To learn more about CES, you can check them out here, or contact us to learn more.
Common catering packages include:
- Gourmet buffets set up at your event site
- Delivered meals, refreshment breaks, hospitality rooms, and even delicious boxed lunches for groups that want to maximize their time together
- Themed events, including barbeques on one of the campus quads or amid the beauty of the A.D. White Gardens
- Formal banquets
Your Planner can help make suggestions for catering services that may best suit your needs, and can coordinate with Cornell Catering.
Cornell's Dining Rooms and Eateries
Meal tickets and packages can also be arranged for guests to enjoy meals in any of Cornell Dining's world-class eateries, including:
- All You Care to Eat dining rooms, known for varied and healthful options, local cuisine, and multicultural fare
- A variety of cafes, food courts, and coffee houses located throughout campus
Please contact your Conference Planner for options.