Cornell offers so many different places to have a wedding that it can be difficult to choose the perfect ceremony site and reception venue for your big day. Conference & Event Services will help make your special day a day to remember.
Our planning fee covers the often herculean administrative requirements of planning events at Cornell University. Some of the services that Conference & Event Services provides:
- Register your event and ensure Event Registration Form compliance
- Secure ceremony and reception locations on the Cornell Ithaca Campus
- Coordinate with your Cornell Approved Catering and Rental vendors
- Create an event diagram for your reception location
- Connect you with various off-campus vendors and services
- Register any photography requests with University Relations
- Provide event staff to act as day-of coordinators, ushers, and audio-visual technicians
Please note that staffing, materials, and rental equipment may come at an additional charge.
You may want to consider hiring a wedding planner if your event requires additional services. Conference & Event Services has worked with many experienced wedding planners and recommends a few here.